An obvious choice
Looking for a location in the heart of Europe? Very well connected to international transport networks and easy to reach from anywhere? Then come to Bregenz Festival House! What’s more, it’s situated in a charming area right on the shore of Lake Constance.
It’s just five minutes’ walk from the central station, with very good train and bus connections. A motorway access and exit point is just three minutes’ drive away. Four airports – Friedrichshafen, Memmingen, Altenrhein, Zürich – are located within an hour’s drive.
- Airports nearby
- Friedrichshafen (Bodensee-Airport Friedrichshafen)
- Memmingen (Allgäu Airport)
- Altenrhein (Business Airport St. Gallen-Altenrhein)
- Zürich Airport
- Getting here by bus
The Festival grounds are right next to the central train and bus station of the regional capital Bregenz.
Verkehrsverbund Vorarlberg (VVV) is an integrated public transport network serving the entire Vorarlberg region.
- Getting here by railway
The Festival grounds are right next to the Bregenz central train and bus station. The station is just five minutes walk away.
- Getting here by car
Several big car parks are located in the vicinity of Bregenz Festival House. When entering the town by car, you will be guided to car parks with free spaces by a parking management system.
Use google maps
Getting here by plane
Four airports are situated within one hour’s drive of Bregenz. For added comfort and convenience, shuttle services connect the airports with Bregenz. The shuttle terminals are located at the central railway station.
- Bodensee-Airport Friedrichshafen. Distance 38 km, reachable in 40 minutes by car.
- Zürich Airport. Distance 120 km, reachable in one hour and 20 minutes by car.
- Allgäu Airport. Distance 79 km, reachable in a little less than an hour by car.
- Business Airport St. Gallen-Altenrhein. Distance 23 km, reachable in 30 minutes by car.
People’s, the Austrian regional airline based in Altenrhein, offers 4x daily direct connections from to the Region Lake Constance. The regional airport of St. Gallen-Altenrhein is an international hub for commercial, business & private aviation.